Sunday, September 25, 2011

One Scary Experience!!!!!

This Saturday(9/24/11) me and my mom and my grandma went to this Indian grocery store called Ambica. When we got there, we saw a car parked in front of the store and it was smoking a little. I thought no biggie to myself. But after like 20 minutes, I casually lopoked outside and the car was totally in flames!! And it was like sooo close to the building(and there was no back door) I thought that the building would catch fire or the car would blow up. Okay, that was my worst case senario. But luckily, the owner called 911 right on time. That was the most scariest moment of my life because one flame came soo close to me that I felt a pang of heat shoot through me. But I guess that it was super exiting too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment